- Message from Taisu Zhang, President of ISCLH
- 2nd Intl Conference on Chinese Law and History, Beijing, July 15-16, 2017.
- Conference Registration
- New issue of Zhongguo gudai falü wenxian yanjiu 中国古代法律文献研究
- New Publication: “Legalizing Space in Imperial China”, Extrême-Orient Extrême-Occident
- New Book: Xiaoping Cong, Marriage, Law and Gender in Revolutionary China
- New Publications: Macabe Keliher
- New Book: Marie Seong-Hak Kim ed. The Spirit of Korean Law: Korean Legal History in Context
- New Book: Matthew S. Erie, China and Islam: The Prophet, the Party, and Law
- Recent Publication: Geoffrey MacCormack, “Recidivist, Multiple and Gang Thefts”
Nanbu county archive- legal doc.