- ISCLH Workshop, “Law and Empire in the Sino-Asian Context”
- New Publication: Maria Adele Carrai, “Sovereignty in China: A Genealogy of a Concept since 1840”
- New Publication: Madeleine Zelin, “A Deep History of Chinese Shareholding”
- CFP: ASLH Pre-Conference Workshop on Law and Empire in Sino-Asian History
- New Publication: Max Oidtmann, Forging the Golden Urn: The Qing Empire and the Politics of Reincarnation in Tibet
- New Publication: Bettine Birge, Marriage and the Law in the Age of Khubilai Khan: Cases from the Yuan dianzhang
- New Publication: Philip Thai, China’s War on Smuggling: Law, Economic Life, and the Making of the Modern State, 1842–1965
- New in Paperback: Li Chen, Chinese Law in Imperial Eyes: Sovereignty, Justice, and Transcultural Politics
- New Publication: “Law in the Mongol and Post-Mongol World: The Case of Yuan China”
- New Publication: “Law, Custom, and Social Norms: Civil Adjudications in Qing and Republican China”
We feature some of the most recent and exciting publications related to the field of Chinese law and history. Here some recent publications.
Please feel free to contact us to share your recent work or recommend important publications to our members!
Follow us on
Share this on