- New Publication: “Law in the Mongol and Post-Mongol World: The Case of Yuan China”
- New Publication: “Law, Custom, and Social Norms: Civil Adjudications in Qing and Republican China”
- Message from Taisu Zhang, President of ISCLH
- 2nd Intl Conference on Chinese Law and History, Beijing, July 15-16, 2017.
- Conference Registration
- New issue of Zhongguo gudai falü wenxian yanjiu 中国古代法律文献研究
- New Publication: “Legalizing Space in Imperial China”, Extrême-Orient Extrême-Occident
- New Book: Xiaoping Cong, Marriage, Law and Gender in Revolutionary China
- New Publications: Macabe Keliher
- New Book: Marie Seong-Hak Kim ed. The Spirit of Korean Law: Korean Legal History in Context
We feature some of the most recent and exciting publications related to the field of Chinese law and history. Here some recent publications.
Please feel free to contact us to share your recent work or recommend important publications to our members!
Follow us on
Share this on