- ISCLH Summer 2020 Book Talk Series: “Circulating the Code”
- ISCLH Summer 2020 Book Talks
- New Publication: Pierre-Étienne Will, Handbooks and Anthologies for Officials in Imperial China
- New Publication: Ting Zhang, Circulating the Code: Print Media and Legal Knowledge in Qing China
- New Personnel and Elected Officers
- New Publication: Frédéric Constant, “Le droit mongol dans l’État sino-mandchou (1644-1911): Entre autonomie et assimilation”
- ISCLH Workshop, “Law and Empire in the Sino-Asian Context”
- New Publication: Maria Adele Carrai, “Sovereignty in China: A Genealogy of a Concept since 1840”
- New Publication: Madeleine Zelin, “A Deep History of Chinese Shareholding”
- CFP: ASLH Pre-Conference Workshop on Law and Empire in Sino-Asian History
We feature some of the most recent and exciting publications related to the field of Chinese law and history. Here some recent publications.
Please feel free to contact us to share your recent work or recommend important publications to our members!
Follow us on
Share this on