- New Publication: Max Oidtmann, Forging the Golden Urn: The Qing Empire and the Politics of Reincarnation in Tibet
- New Publication: Bettine Birge, Marriage and the Law in the Age of Khubilai Khan: Cases from the Yuan dianzhang
- New Publication: Philip Thai, China’s War on Smuggling: Law, Economic Life, and the Making of the Modern State, 1842–1965
- New in Paperback: Li Chen, Chinese Law in Imperial Eyes: Sovereignty, Justice, and Transcultural Politics
- New Publication: “Law in the Mongol and Post-Mongol World: The Case of Yuan China”
- New Publication: “Law, Custom, and Social Norms: Civil Adjudications in Qing and Republican China”
- Message from Taisu Zhang, President of ISCLH
- 2nd Intl Conference on Chinese Law and History, Beijing, July 15-16, 2017.
- Conference Registration
- New issue of Zhongguo gudai falü wenxian yanjiu 中国古代法律文献研究
We feature some of the most recent and exciting publications related to the field of Chinese law and history. Here some recent publications.
Please feel free to contact us to share your recent work or recommend important publications to our members!
Follow us on
Share this on