- 2nd Intl Conference on Chinese Law and History, Beijing, July 15-16, 2017.
- Conference Registration
- New issue of Zhongguo gudai falü wenxian yanjiu 中国古代法律文献研究
- New Publication: “Legalizing Space in Imperial China”, Extrême-Orient Extrême-Occident
- New Book: Xiaoping Cong, Marriage, Law and Gender in Revolutionary China
- New Publications: Macabe Keliher
- New Book: Marie Seong-Hak Kim ed. The Spirit of Korean Law: Korean Legal History in Context
- New Book: Matthew S. Erie, China and Islam: The Prophet, the Party, and Law
- Recent Publication: Geoffrey MacCormack, “Recidivist, Multiple and Gang Thefts”
- Recent Publication: Xiaoqun Xu, “The Chinese Judiciary under the Japanese Occupation”
We feature some of the most recent and exciting publications related to the field of Chinese law and history. Here some recent publications.
Please feel free to contact us to share your recent work or recommend important publications to our members!
Follow us on
Share this on